- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund.
- We only issue refunds if you received a damaged or defective item.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be damaged, unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- You must provide photo-proof of your damaged item to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable): Once your return is received, and we review photo-proof of your damaged item(s), we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your information. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Exchanges (if applicable): We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.